Careers At Calendar Holdings LLC
Associate Creative Director – Digital/E-Commerce
A leading E-Commerce retail brand is seeking a talented, versatile, and entrepreneurial associate creative director with a senior-level graphic design background to lead the direction and execution of high-quality visuals across all marketing channels. These would include but are not limited to the direction and the design of company e-commerce, digital strategy, social media, branding, online advertising, mobile applications and print. This individual will define, lead, conceptualize and manage all creative projects to ensure the brand’s visual style, identity, and integrity.
The candidate will have the opportunity to define the internal creative processes and brand standards while broadening the current visual vocabulary. He/She will ensure that the visual identity is dynamic and that all deliverables are innovative and memorable. The candidate should have a proven track record in producing cutting edge visual design for digital and mobile platforms. He/She will also provide thought leadership in creating campaign ideas that work across all media. He/She must be able to collaborate and work directly with other marketing leads throughout the design process. This individual will need to have superior typography skills and be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite. Having skills with Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
The candidate should completely be immersed in design, both personally and professionally. The ideal candidate will also possess good writing skills and be an excellent verbal communicator. He/She should have more than 5 years of design, management and creative experience with a heavy focus in digital. He/She should be familiar with the responsive design process including all aspects of UX design.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a strong, savvy, and flexible leader with an entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal candidate will have a record of managing both projects and people to play a significant role in evolving the brand’s creative direction. He/She will have the chance to evolve the creative team into a multi-disciplinary in-house agency.
This role will report to the Associate Vice President of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce.
• 5 to 10 years of experience specializing in executing visual design for web, mobile, social experiences, digital marketing campaigns, and branding.
· Excellent design and copywriting skills with demonstrated experience in Online Advertising, Web, Product, Brand messaging and Promotional campaigns.
· Experience in multiple media channels including basic video production.
· Proven abilities to think strategically and conceptualize creatively.
· Experience managing and executing day-to-day changes at every level of detail.
· Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience managing designers, freelancers, and vendors.
· A strong portfolio demonstrating a mastery of type, design, and out-of-the-box concepts.
· Passion for typography, graphic design, and the ability to translate concepts visually.
· A BFA in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design. Possess an understanding of interactive design, composition and have a keen eye for typography.
Your application must include a link to your portfolio Web site or a PDF of work samples.
© 2014 Calendar Holdings LLC